Topics

Sunday 4/5/20 Opening Song

You all have to listen to this Daddy/Daughter duet. I saw it after watching Adam's message today. I think you will like it.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 8:02 PM Nick Godano via groups.io <NICKSOG=AOL.COM@groups.io> wrote:

Douglas Vile

Thank you Larry the song was great and inspiring.  Also thanks to Nick for all those songs.  You are all in our prayers here especially during this time of separation
God Bless
Doug and Jere

On Apr 5, 2020, at 13:52, Larry Lewis <ltlewis52@...> wrote:

You all have to listen to this Daddy/Daughter duet. I saw it after watching Adam's message today. I think you will like it.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 8:02 PM Nick Godano via groups.io <NICKSOG=AOL.COM@groups.io> wrote:

That was beautiful.

Nick