Topics

Prayers needed

Church family- Jose has been admitted to Yale hospital as he developed cellulitis (bacterial infection) in his leg that has not improved with oral antibiotics. They need to do IV antibiotics and monitor his diabetes and liver levels, as those are affected by the infection. Please pray for his healing and that he doesn't have any further complications, especially given the covid19 situation.

Also, please pray for Jose's only brother, as he has COVID19, and is quarantined at home. His brother has a heart condition from birth that makes him more compromised. Please pray for his healing and that his wife and 15 month old daughter stay healthy.

Appreciate everyone for their continued prayers and pray that you all stay healthy.

In Him,
Kelly

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Phone.

The Corby's

Praying for you all.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 3:11 PM Kelly Correia <kcorreia@...> wrote:
Church family- Jose has been admitted to Yale hospital as he developed cellulitis (bacterial infection) in his leg that has not improved with oral antibiotics. They need to do IV antibiotics and monitor his diabetes and liver levels, as those are affected by the infection. Please pray for his healing and that he doesn't have any further complications, especially given the covid19 situation.

Also, please pray for Jose's only brother, as he has COVID19, and is quarantined at home. His brother has a heart condition from birth that makes him more compromised. Please pray for his healing and that his wife and 15 month old daughter stay healthy.

Appreciate everyone for their continued prayers and pray that you all stay healthy.

In Him,
Kelly

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Phone.

Don & Doris Garrick

Kelly,
Our hearts go out to all of you. We will certainly continue to hold you all in prayer.

Hugs,
Don and Doris