Topics

Prayer requests

Hi church family- asking for continued prayers as I just got diagnosed with the flu and Jose is on double his normal dose of immune suppression medication because his enzyme levels are still high. Please pray that Jose or the kids dont get the flu and that Jose's numbers get better.

Thank you all
In Him
Kelly

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Phone.

Marion Morris

I’m so sorry Kelly,
I am and will be praying for all of you.
Warm regards,
Marion