Topics

Prayer Requests

Hi Church Family,

We have a couple of prayer requests for our family that we’d be grateful for you to remember in your prayers.

Jose is having a biopsy on his liver tomorrow, Thursday, as a regular check to see how it is doing. Please pray that his liver is HEALTHY and not showing any further signs of disease. The ultimate prayer is that the giant cell hepatitis goes away completely and his transplanted liver stays healthy.

Our grandfather, Bill Yoder, is seeing his doctor today to go over another possible chemo option as the cancer has spread into his lungs. Please pray for wisdom for our grandfather and his doctors to make the best decision for his overall health and wellbeing.

Please pray for all of our family to place our worries at the Lord’s feet and think positive, healthy thoughts.

Many thanks and blessings,

Kelly