Topics

PRAYER REQUEST: Baby Anastasia

Church family,

  Please keep baby Anastasia in your prayers. This is my sister Kelly and brother in-laws niece. Jose’s brother and wife just called them stating that the baby was in ICU after she stopped breathing at  home. Anastasia just turned 5 months and in need of lots of prayers. As expected Jose’s family is a reck as they wait and see by Anastasia’s side.

Thank you

All my love
Amy

On Jun 4, 2019, at 2:38 PM, Don & Doris Garrick <ddgarrick@...> wrote:

Dear Church Family,
Attached is an updated Church Directory. Please remember this is confidential information and not to be shared. If there are any corrections that need to be made, please let me know.
Love and Joy,
Doris
<Church of Christ Dir 06-03-2019.pdf>

Nancy Symanowitz

I hear you Amy , will pray !

On Jun 5, 2019, at 7:52 PM, Amy Stanzione via Groups.Io <amo5030@...> wrote:

[...]

Marion Morris

I’m so sorry Amy.

[...]

Sue Barbarotto

Iam sorry. I will be praying

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

  Please keep baby Anastasia in your prayers. This is my sister Kelly and brother in-laws niece. Jose’s brother and wife just called them stating that the baby was in ICU after she stopped breathing at  home. Anastasia just turned 5 months and in need of lots of prayers. As expected Jose’s family is a reck as they wait and see by Anastasia’s side.

Thank you

All my love
Amy

On Jun 4, 2019, at 2:38 PM, Don & Doris Garrick <ddgarrick@...> wrote:

Dear Church Family,
Attached is an updated Church Directory. Please remember this is confidential information and not to be shared. If there are any corrections that need to be made, please let me know.
Love and Joy,
Doris
<Church of Christ Dir 06-03-2019.pdf>

Libby Kapelari

My prayers  ae are flying to to little Anastasia.& her family...
love Libby