Topics

PHOTOS - REOPENING & BULLETIN BOARD

Ellen Bourne

Good evening family, we came together today for worship and it was wonderful to see your faces and reconnect.  I was fortunate enough to capture the moments of Danbury church of Christ reopening.  I have posted the pictures on Danburycoc.org website - under the Events - "Join Us" (tab) Photos Reopening and Danbury church of Christ Facebook under photos (left hand side) -  Danbury church of Christ reopening

Yes, our busy bulletin board team was hard at work sprucing up the bulletin boards to make the reopening grand.
The photos of the lovely bulletin boards are on Danburycoc.org website on the Events - "Join Us" (tab) Photos Bulletin Board June 2020 and Danbury church of Christ Facebook under photos (left hand side) - Bulletin Board June 2020

Have a great night

--

Ellen Bourne

"When things in your life are not adding up, it's time to start subtracting."