Topics

Photos of Thanksgiving Baskets and Give Thanks Potluck

Ellen Bourne

Good morning church family, I have posted the photos of the Thanksgiving baskets for the needy families in our community and Give Thanks potluck to danburycoc.org website and Danbury church of Christ Facebook.
Have a great day and a wonderful Thanksgiving to you and yours.
--
Ellen Bourne

"When things in your life are not adding up, it's time to start subtracting."

Thank you for doing all that Ellen..

  Thats a lot of work pulling all those baskets together.  please let me know if I can contribute more $$ towards making this happen.

xoxox
Amy