Topics

Message: Good News - Good Friday / Easter Sunday

Ellen Bourne

Good Friday

“Who will mock him and spit on him, flog him and kill him. Three days later he will rise.”

Mark 10:34

HAPPY EASTER

He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee:
‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'

Luke 24:6-7

--
Ellen Bourne

"When things in your life are not adding up, it's time to start subtracting."

Elsa F

Now we are at home can we take a day for fasting and prayer for our nation and the world and the Corona