Topics

Happy Father's Day

Ellen Bourne

Hello family, Happy Father's Day, have a stupendous day.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them dili gently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Deuteronomy 6:6-9

--

Ellen Bourne

"When things in your life are not adding up, it's time to start subtracting."

Thank you, Ellen.

Nick