From: Ellen Bourne via groups.io <ELLEN_BOURNE@...>
To: main@DanburyCOC.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 12, 2020 5:47 am
Subject: [DanburyCOC] Happy Easter

Good morning family, Happy Easter

--
Ellen Bourne

"When things in your life are not adding up, it's time to start subtracting."

Marti Hopper

God be with you all today as we celebrate Jesus resurrection and ascension into heaven. I love you all and look forward to the day we can assemble together to worship our Lord and encourage one another.

Love in Him,
Marti

He is risen indeed !
Happy Easter :-)

Randy Walker

Beautiful Day to remember our Hope is in His Promises and Resurrection!! May He bless you and keep you and make His face shine on you and give you Peace.

Love,

Randy & Robin