PHOTOS OF AUTUMN BULLETIN BOARDS

Ellen Bourne

Good morning everyone, our talented bulletin board team have worked their magic once again decorating the bulletin boards of Danbury church of Christ (DCOC) thus  making the halls very festive. Let's not forget we have the bible trivia bulletin board.  If you are in the building stop by and see if you can answer the questions

The photos are posted on danburycoc.org website under the event tab entitles "photos autumn bulletin board 2019" and Facebook

Thank you to the bulletin board team

Slide1.JPG

--
Ellen Bourne

"When things in your life are not adding up, it's time to start subtracting."

Join main@DanburyCOC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.