Our God

This is an amazing article on Our Triune God

Link pasted below

Thank you

Please take the time to think about your soul, your families souls and your friends souls. Our Lord Jesus Christ gave his life to give us a hope of eternity in heaven. Please take the time to think about your belief's and are you being mislead.

Please read the bible and search the new testament for the truth.
this link will help if you have questions

http://churchofchristarticles.com/blog/about-church-of-christ-articles/

1 Thessalonians 5:23

23 Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Join main@DanburyCOC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.